Head of Human Resources
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Basildon Office of Alpi UK Ltd for a highly experienced Human Resources practitioner.
The role of Head of Human Resources is to deal with recruitment, on-boarding, creating a strategic learning & development programme. This involves functions such as training, succession planning and monitoring performance at all levels. This position reports directly to the Managing Director.
Office Hours: Monday – Friday 08.30h – 17.30h – One Hour unpaid Lunch
Job Duties & Responsibilities of the Head of Human Resources
- Responsible for managing research & recruitment process (assessing the needs of the Company, liaising with agencies and platforms, selecting candidates, making interviews, contract, dismissal process)
- Responsible for managing the Induction process (in building a solid induction program)
- Responsible for building and managing education program for the company (assessing levels of preparation on key roles and finding proper institutions to close the gaps; working with schools for advanced education and talent management; training programs within the departments)
- Responsible building and managing an internal mobility program (making it possible and easy for ALPI UK employees to move from one job to another, from one office to another)
- Responsible for assessing, building and maintaining a succession planning program in accordance to the Senior Management Team, and to the needs of the Company
- Responsible for building and managing a team building attitude within the company (events, retreats, change management, etc.)
- Responsible for managing disciplinary and grievance management (claims, conflict resolution, both from a social and legal perspective)
- Responsible for building, implementing and maintaining a performance appraisal program that allows Senior Management Team to coherently evaluate performances across the Company
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the role of Human Resources Manager within a large business organisation – with a minimum CIPD Level 5 qualification.
- High organisational skills and ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Ability to prioritise own workload.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to form good working relationships with people at all levels.
- Conversant in IT skills e.g. Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel) and CRM systems, Select HR & Select Pay.
- Must have numerical skills, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- After completing six months’ service, Alpi Uk Death in Service – three times your annual salary.
- After completing one year’s service employees are eligible to join the Private Medical Scheme (application process required).
- After completing one year’s service company contributions increase for the Group personal Pension Plan.
- Alpi House has its own free car-park with allocated company spaces (based on a first come basis) and an adjacent public highway partly with non-parking restrictions.
- Alpi House is approximately a brisk thirty-minute walk from the Basildon main line railways station, C2C line Southend – Fenchurch Street.
- The First Group 100 bus amongst others stop on the Pipps Hill Retail Park (ASDA B&Q, TK Maxx etc.) – Route: Lakeside – Chelmsford.
- Alpi House, Miles Gray Road, is adjacent to the A127
- The Basildon Leisure Centre is close by which has a swimming pool and gym facilities.
Alpi UK is part of the Albini & Pitigliani Group (cliccare sul bottone "Candidati ora") #Alpiness.