Key Account Coordinator
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Birmingham Office of Alpi UK Ltd.
The role of a Key Account Coordinator is to oversee the day to running of a prestigious key account. The role of a Key Account Coordinator would suit someone who is commercially aware, affable and open.
Hours of work
Monday to Friday 8.30-17.30 with 1-hour lunch.
Job Duties & Responsibilities of a Key Account Coordinator:
- Prepare documents in accordance with established procedures and guidelines.
- Liaise with overseas offices, partners & agents.
- Check shipping invoices for accuracy.
- Communicate with customers.
- Raise jobs.
- Raise delivery orders.
- Responsible for raising invoices, costing jobs.
- Background in Freight Forwarding desirable, but not essential.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Previous experience as a Key Account Administrator or similar role preferable.
- High organisational skills and ability to manage many projects at the same time.
- Ability to prioritise own workload.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Conversant in IT skills e.g. Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel) and CRM systems.
- An administrative background.
- Must have an analytical skill, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Work as part of a team, or on your own.
- After successfully completing six months’ service, Alpi Uk Death in Service – three times your annual salary.
- After successfully completing one year’s service employees are eligible to join the Private Medical Scheme (application process required).
- After successfully completing one year’s service company contributions increase from 3% to 9% for the Group personal Pension Plan.
Alpi UK is part of the Albini & Pitigliani Group www.alpiworld.com #Alpiness.