Key Account Coordinator - Watford
Based in Watford an exciting opportunity has arisen within Alpi UK Ltd for a Key Account Coordinator.
Ideally would suit someone with logistics, supply chain or IT background. Willing take on graduates
Will be responsible for the day to day operations for the Key Account of a large blue-chip client. Proactively maintaining a consistent high level of service delivery. Maintaining the revenue and gross profit of each account ensuring they remain profitable in line with annual targets, exhausting all additional revenue streams opportunities. Assist with the implementation of any new services. Working with the client to ensure the service requirements are understood and implemented in line with client expectations.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist the Key Account Manager in the execution of their duties.
- Matching customer requirements/ensure compliance of their process’s
- Managing operational day to day financial and operational KPI’s and reporting in line with SLA’s
- Innovation/operational initiatives, as well as structural, process etc.
- Complete all operational activities correctly, on time including financial, legal and customer relationships for the key account, maintaining a detailed knowledge of customers SLA
- Understand customers needs, apply best practice resolving issues to ensure best operational outcome.
- Communicate instructions and direction within the Alpi network ensuring best operational customer targets are achieved.
- Responsible and accountable for managing operational day to day and operational KPI’s and reporting in line with SLA’s, reporting to Key Account Manager, ensuring client satisfaction.
- Suggesting innovation / operational initiatives, as well as structural, process etc.
- Implement and improve new efficiencies in customer workflow in conjunction with Line Manager,
- Ensure all reports are generated by given deadlines and handed to Line Manager.
Skills & Qualifications
- IT Literate (Excel advanced)
- Good analytical skills
- Knowledge of the Freight Forwarding industry (desirable)
- Time management and prioritisation specific knowledge skills/required.
- To have experience of successful liaisons with both customers and suppliers.
- Evidence of achievement within a commercial environment.
- Financial awareness.
- Demonstrate experience of multiple project management.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Display commercial acumen.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of the commercial processes.
- After completing six months’ service, Alpi UK Death in Service – three times your annual salary.
- After one year’s service employees are eligible to join the Private Medical Scheme (application process required).
- After one year’s service company contributions increase to 9% for the Group personal Pension Plan.
- 20 Days holiday plus statutory Bank Holidays. The company offers additional holiday linked to the length of service (“Loyalty Days”). Your holiday will increase by one loyalty day for every year of completed service up to an additional five loyalty days.
Alpi UK is part of the Albini & Pitigliani Group #Alpiness.