£32000/annum + Car Allowance + (after six months Death in Service) Invitation to Private Healthcare after one year
Manchester [Sea & Air]
Alpi UK Ltd
- At all times maintain high standards of personal Quality, Health & Safety and professionalism, and actively promote all Company policies and procedures.
- Accountable for representing the company in the best possible light.
- Accountable for proactively acquiring new business whilst increasing customer base
- Accountable for developing existing accounts
- Accountable for identifying new business opportunities
- Accountable for meeting agreed KPI’s
- Accountable for meeting agreed sales targets
- To respect all security procedures
- Ensure Input of data into CRM program of daily sales activity including records of all sales, sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow up-up activities.
- Report & record sales pipeline activities in line with agreed company process
- To source and make cold calls to potential new clients and build portfolio/pipeline of clients exclusively for the company.
- Ensure client quotations are submitted in line with the Alpi policies and procedures
- Ensure client quotations are submitted in a timely manner
- Ensure client quotations are followed up and feedback recorded in the CRM program
- Ensure field-based sales conducted for a minimum of 3 days a week.
- Time Management and prioritisation specific knowledge/skills required
- To reach sales targets as agreed with your Line Manager
- Is responsible for developing new business opportunities
- Is responsible for preparing reports by collecting, analysing, summarizing information
- Responsible for reporting visits in line with your Line Managers instructions.
- Specific knowledge/skills required Air and Ocean Freight sales and products
- Demonstrate technical selling skills and product knowledge
- Excellent communication skills that incudes ability to influence and negotiate
- Good understanding of logistics processes and procedures
- Goal Oriented, self- disciplined, self-motivated to produce results
- Proficiency with Microsoft office 365, excel and general PC knowledge
- 1 + year outside international sales experienced
- 1 + year knowledge of import/export multimodal business